Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Trying so Very Hard not to be nervous

Went out with a couple of folks from my woodworking class for a couple o' last night and enjoyed a very entertaining evening, all told.

At least, that's what my head feels like this a.m., anyway.

While the English girl talked to the (very sweet) instructor about marriage, his friend and I talked about death. He had lost a son. We talked about sincerity and theft and justice and structure.

I'm off to Hamilton today, to hang around the hospital while Dad has his triple (or was it quadruple?) bypass.

I miss my Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Norton - The Acting Artist said...

My thoughts are with you and your father today.

Please call anytime if you just wanna chat.

November 22, 2005 12:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares