Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's been 5 months!

I believe I had my last cigarette on January 9, 2007.
I could actually "enjoy" second hand smoke the other day - meaning it didn't bug me, nor did I want one.
I got told Iwas "too old" for Facebook - you know - the very surprised "you're on it?"look . It's true - it's a lot of young people but it can be, apparently, addiciting. Right - another addiction.
I also have about 1000 great "drive-by"s (a word that is difficult to plralize, BTW) from getting out to Hamilton's Open Doors this weekend past, and have give a new, vibrant personality - Rod Paget -his well-earned credit in orgamizing and curating an interesting art exhibition loosely based around the built environment.


It was great to see other people's enjoyment of the likes of transmission lines and grid work. There were a couple of pieces that REALLY gripped me.

I'll get wise and post links and stuff on Industrial Art really soon. These guys and their work and the environment were just way too exciting.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares