Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spending the Cost of Smoking

There's a really neat little net-thing put up by The Canadian Cancer Society called the Cost of Smoking Calculator.

I quit January 11 or so, entered a constest at the beginning of March called Driven to Quit. I want to win a flat panel TV because I already have the car of my dreams. Despite the unlikelihood of winning a TV, I guess I have saved some money of the past few months.

So maybe yesterday's binge at the Art Store could be justified? It turns out YES when I found out how much I would have spent on cigarettes.

Unfortunately, I think I'm using that reasoning to justify everything -the new pyjamas I didn't need; the sudden book-buying binge; - you know, spending the same hundred dollars three or four times?

Sigh. Oh well. I still feel better. So I win after all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares