Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Better...a bit

Whew! That was a rough yesterday.

For some reason, this persistent lethargy seems worse than a year ago. Perhaps because it IS persistent... those tiny baby steps it takes to get through a day have loomed too big, too much, too great an effort on far too many occasions.

There's no answer, so solutions for this misery. Money can't buy a way out, either, I thought yesterday, as it occurred to me that I'd be just as unhappy in a brand new Lamborghini, only with more people staring as I try to park the thing.

The people in my life are fine - there's no wanting to exchange them for better, nicer, newer models. I do envy them their vigour and energy and feel, more often than not, a burden.

Oh DAMN....I've just made myself cry again. There are two people I'd wish for....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it sounds as if you are not very happy or else too tired and miserable to carry on another day! Well do i have the perfect solution for you!!Pick up the phone and call one of Jehovah,s Witnesses to come visit you with an encouraging message and a bible based hope for a better, brighter future. You,ll be amazed at what you can learn in just a brief time if you are willing to listen to what they share from God,s word. Come on!! Give it a try! What do you have to lose? Sincerely yours... Someone who knows and cares.

April 29, 2006 8:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt even the JW could bring back the generation I just lost.

May 01, 2006 12:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares