Saturday, February 11, 2006

Who do you look like?

I found this fun little time-waster on The Daily Beil...what celebrity do I look like?

Well, horror of horrors, it was 5 different uploads (and yet another membership)before I could get the software to even remotely recongnize that I have a face. When I finally got one to work, my son appears to have a good match with Naomi Watts (then I found the gender button; he looks like Robert Palmer). Five tries later, I still get no matches, when finally - success! I look like Fernandes Henrique Cardoso. There's also a 41% resemblance to Brad Pitt. I think it's the glasses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get either grizzly adams or moe from the three stooges ;)

February 12, 2006 10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares