Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Long lost everybody!

My husband's "best friend" called - I'd say it's been 15 years? He found us through my blog, of all things. Damn that anonymous posting though, cuz I think this friend of J-man's is a real sweetie.

There's a message on the counter after Sunday's Second City - call Tom about going camping during the Pleiedes this coming August. Man! That particular trip where Tom and I sat up on a river-bank and watched shooting stars and space-garbage and I learned my constellations - until heaven knows when..a couple of years before husband - so we're thinking 20 some odd years ago? I remember being so impressed - Tom had guessed at the time, and a week later when we got back to civilization, he was within 5 minutes.

And MY best buddy - J-G! He was my Man of Honour when we got married. Phone call from him, too........I'd say that's been a good 8 years ago...

Why even the National Gallery called, but htey wanted more money than I have.

---------------

All I have to do is wake up healthy for ONCE and call these guys back; catch up; organize a camping trip -

Suddenly, I'm homesick for Ottawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares