Monday, November 22, 2004

Two weeks later

Damn! Had done three weeks with (almost) no smoking - two Colts, I think, and then whammo! I meet a friend for improv courses, and have half a dozen. Four days later, I have a pack of my own in my pocket. And then another one. And another. And now a fourth.

It's not like "stressful situations" are going to go away, because you could call ANYTHING stressful if you want to.

New, finally automated, report card system at school. I find a glitch and they tell me I'm doing something wrong. Of course, a few hours later, someone else discovers it IS a glitch and it doesn't get fixed for a week. And so on and so forth. Spent hours late at school getting it done, and then an email regarding "necessity of keeping a positive attitude". Apparently, I was complaining.

The second those are over, the Chirstmas Concert starts - where other people put me (drama teacher) into a no-win situation: I don't like your choice for this class, do this. No, do that. No, do this. Why isn't it ready yet? Why doesn't it work?

Oh, we forgot to tell you that we want the kids to do 10 of those, not just one.

The display cabinet is sloppy. Fix it.

The dishes aren't done.

Did he tell me hates the dog?

The laundry isn't done.

Supper doesn't cook itself.

Mom needs a major operation.

And I haven't seen anything that approaches artwork, although I did go to Second City. Girl, stay patient, breathe, don't eat late at night, do a little artwork. Smile all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares