Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Day 3

Bought a pack of cigarettes last night and like an idiot, I forgot my vows to self.
Smoked 1 cigarette on the way to pick up my photographs from New York City
And another on the way back.

Man. picking up photographs - especially after a while, is as exciting as a kid at Christmas!

Told Jamie, who suggested he hide them, and then suggested that I give them to Tim who was coming to pick me up later that evening.

Score keeper at basketball - lots to watch and remember, and confusing if you don't know the ref's signs. With help from both coaches, and both refs, I got it happening....great place to watch the game!

Excited about elarning something new - this is the same game they made me feel awful about back in piublic school - "do we have to have her on our team?"

Computer broke...and this time John actually, unbelievably, fixed it without complaint or growls. Spent all Sunday on it - without complaint or growls. Must have figured out why he wasn't getting any from time to time.

Like a bitch, I decided I didn't like the way hte new outlook does things. Just going to have to learn a new package. Don't fix things that aren't broken (although things were seriously broken)

Did the Sutton ghost walk again tonight, this time carved pumpkins. Really hard work, that is! Got to meet Tod, who seems like the perfect sweetie for Ninette, which was really cool and talked about how he got into antiques and art and design and dog ownership. Of course,I talked too much, but made them laugh anyway. Tim was costumed as Stephen Leacock and crammed his facts on the way up - only to be bothered later by the same goof that told Jamie and I to "get with the group".

(Can't you see the goulish costume, sir??)

Bought a beaded native necklace - even though it's the thunderbird, it has arrows to show direction.

Ted came with on the way home - J-kid didn't come this time - gave the rest of the pack to Tim.

M calls at 10:30, looking for husband, who apparantly, has neglected to call home. Wanted to remind her that phoning me in the middle of the night with aging parents is equally as scary.

Note to self: try again tomorrow....it felt good to pitch out the bad stuff and have a bit more energy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares