Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Okay - so how come I don't feel better?

A week of report card writing and worrying

Smoke free since last Tuesday - until last night - and then I discovered Colts - buy one, not a pack - have five puffs and I'm done.

One the hand, that's good, because there's no "paid for it, now use it" feeling

On the other hand, smoking is smoking.

Once the reports are "up" on the system at school, that will be positive, but it feels like it will take forever. That's got more to do with not being in control of my time to get them done.

R's Grade 5, 6 and 7 sure are a rude and boring bunch. I feel incompetent - like I can't hold their interest. And now I get to work extra with them (groan) for that stupid concert.

Uh oh. This is turning into a rant.
Foodwise... nothing out of the ordinary - the scales stay the same - or actually, they're up a pound.
Alchohol wise - kept it to the weekend, as promised to self - and max was three on Friday.

Of course, The Swan is motivating - to get plastic surgery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares