Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Day 5 Not so well behaved

It's as if I "rewarded" myself for being "good" yesterday by going back to normal. Although normal ain't so healthy.

Did a little clay work in the am on the Gundestrup stuff - it's getting boring - think I'll call it quits with this project once all six are done

Ron's class a pain today with very childish behavior - Rhona suggest that the kids just get dumped there because they can't handle Montessori and need more help than normal. Discussed shading and rule of three.

Julia's class is a pleasant reprieve

Drama Club finished readinghte Imaginary Invalid.

Have this horrible feeling that I'm going to fall really far behind and get really wound up. Also feel as if I'm going to catch a cold but don't have it yet.

Fixed Jamie's papier mache mask that the dog ate. Made a little one on a pumpkin.

Jamie fixes TV for me - and the remote - I've lost my common sense too. The remote just needed a battery, and the set top box needed turning on.




Listed on BlogShares