Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Want babies? Here ya go!




I must say, it was rewarding to see so many hits and the tremendous response. Sure wish the work in question was mine! BUT, in light of all this interest, I did do some research, and for those of you wishing to purchase those little babies, here's some links, and some original artists for you to contact.

Heading the list, of course, is Camille Allen, whose work was featured in the "anonymous" email.

The images today, are both from Cheryl Trottier; which made me start to think that there are some molds out there to make these things. (Which, I'm guessing you could use if you wanted to make them from marzipan)

Lastly, here's Doll Designs that has a great list of links again for miniatures, etc. etc. and anything to do related to dolls, making them, etc. etc.



I'm chuckling to myself - I don't "do" babies (in general) but enjoy kids and teenagers; the only doll I really care about is Suzie, who is 46 years old, and was taller than me when I got her for Christmas; my artwork is larger, sloppy and industrial (you can see it here)and well, as I return back to regular programming....

Bye! It's been a slice - been lovely knowing you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares