Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Grey day, grey mood, grey everything

1. Blister (large) on big toe.
2. Miserable weather.
3. Two people who are interesting, but who I don't want to see, invited themselves to SLEEP over at the end of the week.
4. All the wood I bought for my first project not only cost triple what I was expecting, but was warped and cracked. The "Beginner" plans for the potato bin had about 3,000 pieces. So now the wood has to go back, the plans are archived, and at least I didn't take my hand off on the table saw.
5. Management is using a magnifying glass on my timesheet (which deserves a rant of it's own when I think about how much unpaid work gets done)
6. My son made dinner because we were strapped for time between school and evening activities - but he forgot to make any for me.


I feel very very tired of everything and everybody.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo with you sister!

September 27, 2005 10:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares